You can make this wooden camel of more than 60 cm high!
Something to do with your parents or grandparents?
When purchasing the construction drawings. you get it sent home. You can cover this on MDF or multiplex. Then you can start sawing, building, and even painting!
Did you paint a beautiful camel?
Then join the camel beauty contest.
What do you need besides the construction drawings?
- Wood 9 mm thick MDF (available at the hardware store for about 8.50 Euro) or plywood
- Transverse hind legs: 25x50 cm
- Front legs transverse: 26x45 cm
- Body part left: 33x73 cm
- Hull part right: 33x73 cm
- Hull part middle: 33x73 cm
- Front and hind legs left: 40x48 cm
- Front and hind legs right: 40x48 cm
- Jigsaw or machine jigsaw
- 10 mm speed drill
- Flat file
- painter's tape